The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation developed, in collaboration with other partners, the Framework for Immunization Training and Learning (FITL). This Framework is a shared conceptual framework that can be used by a wide range of stakeholders to support improved performance of managers and healthcare workers who deliver vaccination services, by creating a better environment for training and learning. NESI was part of the working group.
- NESI publishes its Annual Report 2019
- NESI signs a Collaboration Agreement with Global Health Development/The Eastern Mediterranean Public Health Network (GHD/EMPHNET) on 14 January 2020 in Amman, Jordan
- New NESI publication: Best practices and recommendations of HPV workshop in the Eastern Mediterranean Region
- New NESI-SAVIC publication in the South African Journal of Science
- NESI publishes its Annual Report 2018