NESI invests in educational opportunities that give health professionals involved in immunisation up-to-date knowledge and skills.
This resource section contains reports from training events that have taken place. In this section you can also find the course programme and selected presentations on vaccines and immunisation, presented during the different training events.
In the field of education and training, NESI:
- Organises training events in collaboration with other organisations;
- Monitors and evaluates currently implemented education and training programmes;
- Validates the content of educational and training materials;
- Develops up-to-date, high-quality training materials for different audiences involved in immunisation programmes;
- Provides support to universities to improve the curriculum of health professionals involved in immunisation and advises on regular refresher courses in collaboration with Ministries of health.